creative women are putting forth more complicated versions of femininity

19.11.13

categorias:

comentar


Brit Marling

The bigger the stretch or the farther away it is from you, the most pleasure you get in the attempt to reach for it and get yourself around it. I never want to do something that I've done before, and I never want to do something that I feel comfortable with...you can find the things that feel like a stretch for you and then push it even further...it's exciting that more women are writing because I think we're desperate to understand ourselves, and I think men want to understand their wives and their girlfriends and daughters and sisters better. I think these movies are starting to show something. Creative women are putting forth more complicated versions of femininity.


Brit Marling (via BlackBook)

0 comments :

Enviar um comentário