help?

22.1.14

categorias:

4 comentários


update: i already figured out a name for the set. you can go check it here.

some time ago I was going through some photos of mine, wanting to add them to my portfolio...
but since I've been organizing all my photos by titles I couldn't quiet figure out what name to give to this set.
I thought about peeping tom but it doesn't sound right...

here's the quote i was thinking about using along with the title, and some of the photos to give you an idea of what the set would have. you can also go visit my portfolio to see what i have so far.


though I felt like a voyeur,
my eyes were riveted to the scene





4 comments :

  1. o nome tem uma conotação que não acho que seja a q queres para essas fotos

    ResponderEliminar
    Respostas
    1. pois, por isso é que estava a pedir ajuda :P
      porque fora a conotação sexual aquilo que faço acaba por ser um bocado voyeurismo...

      Eliminar
    2. peeking through?

      Eliminar
    3. obrigada pela sugestão!
      acho que já achei um nome, assim parecido com esse :)

      Eliminar