With it or despite it

22.2.18

categorias:

comentar


I’m not suffering from depression. I’m living with it. We’re passive aggressive, odd couple roommates.

I want to live in a clean, organized home and my depression wants to live in an actual dumpster. I want to cook a healthy meal but my depression has already ordered in. I want to get up early and face the day, but my depression always hits the snooze button.

But the thing is? We’re still together. And sometimes I can drag my depression off the couch and we clean the bathroom. Sometimes we bake cookies together and then eat them while we watch netflix. Sometimes I leave my depression at home and go out for a night with my friends.

The key part of living with depression is living. With it or despite it.

(via)

0 comments :

Enviar um comentário