Man is a genius when he is dreaming.

8.11.12

categorias:

comentar


Akira Kurosawa
For me, filmmaking combines everything. That’s the reason I’ve made cinema my life’s work. In films painting and literature, theatre and music come together. But a film is still a film. A film is never really good unless the camera is an eye in the head of a poet. Movie directors, or should I say people who create things, are very greedy and they can never be satisfied… That’s why they can keep on working. I’ve been able to work for so long because I think next time, I’ll make something good. To have not seen the films of Satyajit Ray is to have lived in the world without ever having seen the moon and the sun. Man is a genius when he is dreaming.
by Akira Kurosawa (via Hedgehog in the Fog)

0 comments :

Enviar um comentário